What I can help with
Here are a few things I can help you with:
- How to get started with your limited company?
- What to think before to start?
- Your CV
- Where to promote yourself?
- Find your first contracts
- Deal with the demand
- Learn to do what’s good for you
- Stop being a yes man
- What to do to be better than your concurrent
- Trust in yourself, if other can do it why couldn’t you?
How it works
First of all, we start with an informal chat to share more about my experience, do a little sum up of yours and answer all questions, doubt and worries you might have. I don’t know the answer for everything, but I am great at analysis and problem-solving.
The process is simple. We meet go grab a drink and have a good meaningful conversation.
You get in touch and book me for a drink and chat / or join one of my small group workshop
We meet in London, we get to know a bit more of your career path and the reason why you wanted to get some external view on your business / future business.
You have my number and email, so you can ask me questions when you need.
After a few weeks or months we can sit together again do a sum up of what happened and need to be done to improve and progress in your career.
The mentoring is a collaboration, it needs to work for us both. I aim to keep it informal and flexible.