You are probably thinking, “ok great, what’s for me in this?”
Who is it for?
- people about to start their freelance career*
- people who started recently their freelance career*
- established freelancers interested in learning about taxes tips
- established freelancers interested in getting more clients/visibility, SEO help
*More specifically I can advise better people working in creative field, digital, design, communication (PM, design, dev, motion, copywriter, etc)
- Being able to meet in London
- Being happy to share about your goal
Meeting in person is essential. It can not be all delocalized.
Everyone can benefit from a mentor. But one person can not be the mentor of everyone.
Quality over quantity
I can provide business advice to all new freelancers, no problem with that. But the mentoring is really focus on your specific case. It’s a two-way discussion and relation and it need to works for us both.
I am aiming to help hundreds with advice, during small talk workshop or even just with my blog here. However, I am not aiming to mentor hundreds of freelancers.